Community

dYdX Branding and Website

Completed
Funding amount:
$65,000.00

Description

The Grant will be used to build a new fully self-hosted and uniquely designed Grants Program website. The website will host all existing features found today along with additional pages to host tools and content built by grantees. The grant will also include the designing of a unique dYdX Grants Program logo for marketing purposes.

Purpose

Currently, the program runs on Notion with no official logo. Moving our operations to a professionally design web page with a unique logo will help the program market itself and expand capabilities.

Execution

Roughly 2 months to complete both webpage and logo

Payment structure

25% upfront, remaining 75% at full completion

Useful Links

Impact & Metrics

More grants like this

No items found.