Community

dydx.vote + subgraph

Completed
Funding amount:
$43,000.00

Team

Description

The Grant will be used to build a dydx.vote webpage to display all proposals and provide a delegation page allowing delegators to chose active participants for delegation. The webpage will help market governance activity by providing a simpler interface. Work done also includes subgraph improvements to build the functionalities.

Purpose

Having a .vote webpage that provides a simple to digest governance interface may help increase governance activity among dYdX. The delegation page will be helpful for large dYdX holders looking to delegate their power to active participants.

Execution

2 months to complete the webpage.

Payment structure

25% upfront, remaining 75% at full completion

Useful Links

Impact & Metrics

More grants like this

No items found.