Educational

Japanese Educational Course

Completed
Funding amount:
$10,000.00

Description

The Grant will be used to create an interactive dYdX course in Japanese. The course will go over all important aspects of dYdX to help new users feel comfortable trading on the platform.

Purpose

The course will help market dYdX to retail users in Japan that may not be aware or feel comfortable trading on dYdX. Japan is an important member of the crypto community with lots of potential for volume in dYdX.

Execution

3 months expected to full completion of the course

Payment structure

25% upfront, remaining 75% at full completion

Useful Links

Impact & Metrics

More grants like this

No items found.