Tooling

Monte Carlo Risk Calculator + Educational Post

Completed
Funding amount:
$20,000.00

Description

The Grant will be used to build a Monte Carlo risk calculator for dYdX traders to better assess risk performance on their trading strategies. The tool will be host in a GitHub repo open sources for everyone. The tool will also come with an educational post for new users to adopt.

Purpose

Similar to the trading strategy, this tool will serve as a building block for additional risk based tooling to be integrated with dYdX. Advanced users will be able to leverage the code to build more complex systems, while non-technical users can use the tutorial to use the base product.

Execution

The base of the code has been built but will need an additional 2 months to work on further developments along with the educational guide.

Payment structure

25% upfront, remaining 75% at full completion

Useful Links

Impact & Metrics

More grants like this

No items found.