Rewards Estimator and Alerting Tool

Funding amount


Start date

January 2022


2 months


The Grant will be used to build rewards estimator tool to help traders map out their profits from rewards earned through trading on dYdX. The tool will allow for estimations through different strategies to determine the more profitable option. The team will also build alerting and educational content around the tool.


Given that rewards play such an important role in attracting both new and experienced crypto traders, building tools to help display the profit earned from trading can help market the platform. This tool will also benefit existing users to better plan rewards estimation.

Payment structure

25% upfront, remaining 75% at full completion

Useful Links

Impact & Metrics

More grants like this

No items found.