Research

Rewards Optimization Research and Paper

Completed
Funding amount:
$30,000.00

Description

The Grant will be used to write a full research report and code samples that will determine optimal trading strategies for rewards maximization. The paper will be marketed across several platforms and shared among trading circles to help readership.

Purpose

Beyond trading tools, publishing papers on the profitability of reward maximization through dYdX trading can be used as a marketing tool for experience traders using other venues. This research should benefit both existing traders from its results and dYdX growth.

Execution

2 months to complete the research and paper.

Payment structure

25% upfront, remaining 75% at full completion

Useful Links

Impact & Metrics

Grant resulted in the successful implementation of changes to Rewards formula in Epoch 10.

This was following active discussion and a passed Snapshot vote: https://commonwealth.im/dydx/snapshot/dydxgov.eth/0xce4b1334f337975a42c3f78dd16fb25e0b60e816a2d9382e402b5384bea37475

More grants like this

No items found.