Tooling

Trading Strategy Simulator and Risk Tool

Completed
Funding amount:
$40,000.00

Description

The Grant will be used to build a trading simulator web application that will also include risk analysis and metrics around possible price scenarios. The tool will allow for mapping of different strategies across real time dYdX feeds and future price movements to help determine profitability.

Purpose

Giving traders more tools to measure out profitability across different strategies will continue to improve the experience and help grow volume in dYdX. The ability to map out strategies can be marketed to new users given its novelty to traditional platforms.

Execution

3 months

Payment structure

25% upfront, remaining 75% at full completion

Useful Links

Impact & Metrics

More grants like this

No items found.